I could sit here and ramble on about my self but that would bore even the most forbearing of us. But allow me to bring you up to speed. I'm just starting to figure out this business most call family -In doing so I've met some pretty amazing people along the way. Come join me as I awkwardly navigate through this conundrum known as life finding family, friends, and a home while trying not to be arrested, lost, or killed in Deutschland. Still learning deutsch alongside my man Ludwig. Let's watch and see what happens -Wir wollen gehen!
Photoshop needs to say this every time I pull out the eraser :(
What most people think of:
What I think of:
I remember sitting in art class and doing those monochromatic pictures
HATED those with a burning passion. I understood it, just hated it.
Playing around painting in photoshop decided to do one.
I’ll be honest. I don’t really like Orange and I don’t like monochromatic
but damn, I like the way this turned out!
- Ruger: I drew some of that rain shit today.
- Me: Yeah? Rain's difficult...
- Ruger: What'd YOU draw?
- Me: I sketched out some... Lud and Dietrich.
- Ruger: You sketched Dietrich... YOU HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN HIM!
- Me: That doesn't mean I can't make educated guesses based on his voice!
- Ruger: You're pathetic.
- Me: Your rain's pathetic!
- Ruger: That hurt.
- Me: ... I'm sorry. I love your rain sketches....
That frustrating moment when you have a great art idea and try to draw it