I could sit here and ramble on about my self but that would bore even the most forbearing of us. But allow me to bring you up to speed. I'm just starting to figure out this business most call family -In doing so I've met some pretty amazing people along the way. Come join me as I awkwardly navigate through this conundrum known as life finding family, friends, and a home while trying not to be arrested, lost, or killed in Deutschland. Still learning deutsch alongside my man Ludwig. Let's watch and see what happens -Wir wollen gehen!
I can not, seriously, CAN NOT pronounce an eszett after an O
I can’t do any of that “OSS” shit….
- Before I can even manage a hello
- Sam: MOOOOOM JESUS CHRIST MOM! MOM! MOOOOOM! WE'RE FUCKING BACK! WE'RE GETTING SHIPPED BACK! ALSKDNG;ALSJKDBNGH;ALJWE *insert more deep Mississippi jibberish I can't understand* ...MOM? YOU THERE MOM?
- Me: Scotty...
- Scott: Yes ma'am?
- Me: Where are they shipping you home to.
- Scott: Atlanta, ma'am.
- Me: Stop calling me ma-
- Sam: MOM! MOM, YOU'RE STILL IN GA RIGHT? RIGHT MOM?! WE'RE ALMOST IN GA MOM!
- Me: ...yes Sam... I'm still in Ga.
- Simon: Who's that?
- Me: *completely numb* S-Simon... can we move to Canada?