I could sit here and ramble on about my self but that would bore even the most forbearing of us. But allow me to bring you up to speed. I'm just starting to figure out this business most call family -In doing so I've met some pretty amazing people along the way. Come join me as I awkwardly navigate through this conundrum known as life finding family, friends, and a home while trying not to be arrested, lost, or killed in Deutschland. Still learning deutsch alongside my man Ludwig. Let's watch and see what happens -Wir wollen gehen!
I have always wondered but never asked…
What do people mean when they say “Old High English” or “Old High German”
What the hell does “Old High” mean?
Is it like an era? I know it probably has to do with HOW they spoke/wrote/communicated but what’s the difference between “Old High English” and “Old English”?
Ok guys, trying to drabble a bit and need your help!
(as if that didn’t sound 80’s cartoon cheesy)
But, no, seriously. I’m trying to write a scene where one of my characters is terribly homesick.
I have personally never had that feeling because, honestly, never wanted to go back home.
SO, I was wondering if any of you could describe to me what it feels like to be homesick. Including the reasons why, what’s missed the most, etc. etc.
Anyone know what it’s like to be homesick?
- 1. What is your best friends name?
- 2. What color underwear/boxers wearing now?
- 3. What are you listening to right now?
- 4. Whats your favorite number?
- 5. What was the last thing you ate?
- 6. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
- 7. How is the weather right now?
- 8. Who was the last person you talked 2 on the phone?
- 9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
- 10. Do you have a significant other?
- 11. Favorite TV show?
- 12. Siblings?
- 13. Height?
- 14. Hair color?
- 15. Eye Color?
- 16. Do you wear contacts?
- 17. Favorite Holiday?
- 18. Month?
- 19. Have you ever cried for no reason?
- 20. What was the last movie you watched?
- 21. Favorite Day of the Year?
- 22. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
- 23. Can you do a headstand (not using the wall)?
- 24. Hugs or Kisses?
- 25. Chocolate or Vanilla?
- 26. Do you want your friends to respond to this?
- 27. Who is most likely to respond to a text from you?
- 28. Who is least likely to respond to a text from you?
- 29. What books are you reading?
- 30. Piercings?
- 31. Favorite movies?
- 32. Favorite football Team?
- 33. What are you doing right now?
- 34. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?
- 37. Dogs or cats?
- 38. Favorite flower?
- 39. Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do?
- 40. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?
- 41. Have you ever loved someone?
- 42. Who would you like to see right now?
- 43. Are you still friends with people from kindergarten?
- 44. Have you ever fired a gun?
- 45. Do you like to travel by plane?
- 46. Right-handed or Left-handed?
- 47. How many pillows do you sleep with?
- 48. Are you missing someone?
- 49. Do you have a tattoo?
- 50. Anybody on Tumblr that you'd go on a date with?
- 51) Ask me your own question